Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Sunday 11 September 2011

Sharm El Sheikh Day 0

So! On the 11th September 2011 I flew out from Birmingham International Airport to Egypt’s Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, but let’s rewind to what led up to this… On the 10th, Saturday, I arrived in Birmingham by train:IMAG0268
(With MRSA of course!) and stayed overnight at a family friend’s house, who had an awesome picture in his bathroom:
IMAG0270
Very cool.
Then, at unpleasant o’clock in the morning I headed to the Airport for 5 hours or so of waiting… This holiday involved a lot of that.
Coffee at Birmingham International is expensive as hell! And they have NO FREE WIFI! So I stole their electricity to charge my phone:
IMAG0271
That’ll teach them.
We finally got on the plane and flew over to Egypt… And got to bed at around 12pm I think… Not sure to be honest!

No comments: