Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Thursday 5 April 2012

Some more photographs from the snow

So, I’m still ill, but the power just came back on, so I decided to take the opportunity to just post some pictures. I took these yesterday during morning routine:

image

Silhouette of a Chicken! When I opened the barn doors there was the blinding white snow behind me, and the dark barn in front, with a load of straw dust in the air, it would've made an amazing photograph, naturally black and white, high contrast silhouette of me opening a door… But sadly I can’t take photographs of myself and no one else was there. image

Back of the barn

 

image

The clouds were impressive all day.

 

image

Something I always find pretty, pine trees in the snow, they were a bit far away and I wasn’t really in the mood to walk nearer, plus I was supposed to be working…

image

One more, from the weekend. We went past a car that clearly looks like it’s stuck on the curb… Rather amusing if it actually is…

No comments: