Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Tuesday 3 April 2012

…It’s snowing….??!?

So, I had a perfectly good date planned for tonight, with my better half. We were going to go to Farndale valley and have a look at their famous daffodils before they die back.

The weather wasn’t brilliant, the worst I thought was that it was going to be about 2-3 degrees, which is fine, we can just wrap up warm! The weather forecast suggested that the rain would stop around supper time, just the time when we were going, so it all looked grand.

This afternoon I was afternoon milking, and looked out of the parlour window only to see snow flakes falling past the window…… Let me point out that it is the 3rd of April….

Since then the snow hasn’t really eased off at all, which makes everything look very pretty, but kind of scrapped a perfectly good plan.

image

image

Sadly all I had on me was my phone camera, but you get the idea

No comments: