Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Saturday 14 April 2012

Another morning week

Now then.
So, I'm nearly at the end of my morning milking week, and the weekend couldn't have come sooner. Have had some very late nights the past week and nice early morning starts. The weekend is a little bitter sweet though, have been looking forward to it all week, but now I find out I'm cooking on Sunday... So there goes ky free time.
There is one thing about work here that I really hate and that is the lack of free time. Before March or so my priority was my work, and therefore I didn't really need free time, but now my priorities have changed towards a personal relationship, and the lack of free time, or rather the unpredictability of getting free time is begining to wear. At the moment I'm in a bit of a bad mood from lack of sleep combined with a lack of free time, so it could well just be that talking. Ah we'll see next week, might all be better then.


No comments: