Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Spring…. It’s still not technically here…. But it kind of is

DSC_2651

I was walking down the path to go to a farewell gathering in Falcon Farm for all the Land Workers in Botton, the sun was shining, and all the crocuses were out, looked very pretty and I was gutted that I forgot my camera… So, I went back after milking  with my camera, but the sun had partially set, so the light wasn’t quite as nice. It still looked very pretty though, very colourful. image

The daffodils are coming up nicely, and in some places they have come into bloom. Soon it will be a good time to go to Farndale to the daffodil walk.

image

Very pretty petals of a crocus.

image

Another one of a crocus

image

Some snowdrops

image

…Nooo! This wasn’t staged at all!

Anyways! I’m currently destroyed from morning milking and a lack of discipline, so I shall go and snooze at the breakfast table and y’all have a good day!

-Skip out.

No comments: