Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Monday 30 August 2010

Blinded Colony: New Release

I’m not sure what kind of music your into, but Blinded Colony is one of my favourite bands at the moment. They recently released an MP3 of their newest, preview song, called “Out Of Line”. Its a lot cleaner than their usual work, vocals wise, there is much less “ROAAAAAAAR!” and more actual singing, giving a rather nice sound.

Available Here!

Really loving it. I was going though their videos on their facebook page (:cough:) and was inspired to once again try and play the guitar.. it ended very badly with my realising I need professional lessons rather than looking at tabs and going “Uhh, wait… what?” Anyways! Loving the new sound from Blinded Colony, cant wait for the CD release!

On CD release related topic, Sonic Syndicate’s new album “We Rule The Night” is due to be released on the 1st. Bring on my Pre-Order!

No comments: