Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Friday 21 February 2014

MODIS Enhanced Vegetation Index (EVI) Colour Pallet for ArcGIS/ArcMap

I’ve made a little colour pallet for ArcGIS for the MODIS MOD13Q1 EVI data (16 Day, 250m Resolution Enhanced Vegetation Index).

This package includes the 10 individual colours for the main points, 0.0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9 and 1.0 and the colour gradient.

image

Compared to the legend given by the C5 User guide:

image

I also included one of my layer (.lyr) files that can be used as a style reference to get EVI to present nicely.

|| Download ||

Click for larger image

Enjoy, Skipper

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Skipper, the EVI color scheme file is not working on my ArCGIS. Do you know where else I can access a color scheme like this for NDVI & EVI?

Erika
erika.lomeli-uribe@dri.edu