Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Friday 9 November 2012

Geese chase the sheep :)

The other day I moved half my lambs, the other half decided that they were going to be silly and not come into the field.
So in the end I just left the other half in the field until I have some more people.

The lambs I managed to move are in with the geese, and they're not exactly best of friends... It's not as bad as when you put geese with cows (the cows just straight up kill them).
So, I fed the sheep, and the geese came over and got interested... They then proceeded to chase the occasional sheep... Some of the sheep weren't having any of it, but some got a little scared.

No comments: