Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Busy day…

So, today was the day of bringing in. I started off at 5am with morning milking, nothing spectacular there.

First thing after that I went turning the hay:

image

At 12ish I got the Side Rake from Botton Farm and began rowing up the fields:

image

Beautiful rows there

image

These rows were then picked up by Forage Wagon:

image

Me with a full one:

image

In the end we were foraging right into the night, and tractor lights came in very handy:

image

In the end Hans turned up around 10:30 with his forage wagon and tractor, and we did the last couple of rows together, had a little race (which I so won!) and then I brought in the last row of hay for the night at 11:30PM, long, but good day!

No comments: