Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Saturday 26 May 2012

Teasing Star a little bit…

So, I’m currently working on some fencing in one of the fields near the back of the dale, and afterwards we usually bring the cows in around 3:30PM for milking. One afternoon I decided that I’d put my work gloves on the cows horns, just to see if I could….

image

So we now have  a cow that looks a little bit like a Moose or Reindeer. She doesn’t seem hugely impressed….

I tried last summer with my hat in Botton Farm, on one of their cows (Cherry) but she didn’t really do anything exciting, and the hat didn’t fit on her head…

image

No comments: