Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Dive 2009… I hope I can make it!


Well, its nearly that time of the year when Dive 2009 comes to Birmingham NEC. Basically this is what its riding on:
My Student loan, I applied for my loan in May 2009, and received nothing back from the Student Loan Company, I rang them in September and asked “WTF?”  and was told it was being processed.. would be with me shortly… But nothing yet… So, I received my cheque from Botton Village, as usual, which is currently clearing.
Hopefully the Botton cheque will be cleared by Thursday…. meaning I’ll be able to buy my train ticket and go to DIVE!
Watch this space!

No comments: