Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Monday 23 June 2014

Dinorwic Slate Quarry Scale Drawings- #3 Penrhydd Bach Locomotive Shed

Here is my 2nd attempt at a scale drawing. This is for the shed Penrhydd Bach in Dinorwic Quarry. This shed housed the Quarry Hunslet locomotive called “Holy War” for a time.
This isn’t totally finished, as there is in fact a store house that was built later on behind the locomotive shed, which can be seen here.
The measurements I’ve used are from Pete Wilson, and are from April 1987DSC_7100
These are his original designs that he so kind to copy for me.
image
^ Preview…
This is a bit different from the previous designs, as I’ve included a cutting list for the walls. This was actually never intended for release as it was just for my cutter/plotter to cut out the walls from Styrene sheets.
Anyways, enjoy!
Skip

No comments: