Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Scything Pt2

So, I started again after lunch, and made some good progress. The farmer from Botton Farm was cutting our Arable Silage field (The one I sowed in may), he finished a very large field in the time it took me to do about 4 rows of my little field… Well, there is a reason behind technological advances…
image
Rain stopped play, so I sat in the tractor for a while, waiting for it to blow over.
image
It didnt… So I finished the last little bit in the rain.
But at 5pm, I finished my little field:
image
Yay!
Oh I do love scything!
-Skip

No comments: