Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Saturday 4 May 2013

What a full day!

Good things come to those who wait… Apparently. Well, I was hoping for some serious tractor work, and today I got my wish.
The morning began as per usual, image
Made Pikachu a nappy,
fed some animals
drank tea.
Then I went to Honey Bee Nest and got the seed drill….image
Good old fashioned technology! The seed drills:
image
My…. almost straight lines… The bit on the right is drilled, the bit on the left is still to be done:
image
So I finished the field at about 8:30pm and went home and had supper. Smile
Actually it wasn't even that much time, at about 9 I got a call that one of Botton Farm’s sheep was lambing, and since the farmer was on holiday….
Ah…. Well, the first one was incredibly weak and didn’t make it, despite me stomach tubing it with colostrum…. The 2nd was fine… So I took them both into the barn and then was told there was another lamb wondering around in the field….
Sure enough there was a new, wet lamb…There was a sheep seemingly claiming responsibility for the lamb, but she had 2 old lambs already, and I’ve not heard of any sheep having a 3rd lamb so far after…. I brought her and the 3 lambs into the barn and she was determined that this little one was hers… But when I put it with the first mum, she started licking it, so it must’ve been hers!

No comments: