Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Friday 23 March 2012

Morning Milking Week

Usually morning milking is something of a mixed blessing, you can't really be social, or you end up destroyed, so it's bed time at 8-9pm, but you often see very pretty things in the morning, sun rises, and pretty fog:















This was yesterday morning. I love it when the fog just sits in the bottom of the valley, just like a big lake from Danby up to Botton.

















Some relaxed tractor driving.... I think I was in High 1... so only inching along, not too dangerous :) And I still had my hands on the wheel. (I probably could've stopped within a second if I had to)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: