Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT

Notice to YSPilots/YSFLIGHT
Legacy Pack available under the YSFLIGHT category.
Any individual requests for a model must be made to my email address, see bottom of the page..
Enjoy!
Skippy

Tuesday 13 December 2011

I have the best job in the world.

I have come to this conclusion a few times in the past week. First was during the evening when Tom and I were moving a trailer. It was a cool, clear evening, just about 4 o clock. The sun was just setting below the horizon, and from the other side, the top of the moon was just peaking over the wall. It’s times like these where you wish you were carrying a camera at all times. It was beautiful.
The second time was on Monday (12th). Tom and Gilberto were out at training courses, so I had the farm. We had all finished work at 12, and the villagers went in for lunch. My work wasn’t entirely finished as we have two heifers at the back of the dale, about a km away. These heifers needed some hay, so I loaded up the tractor and drove up. It was also a beautiful clear, crisp day, just before lunch.
image
It’s times like these I love to be a farmer in Botton Village. We have the best job in the world don’t we?

No comments: